Join Our Transgender Support Forum Facebook Group
WELCOME TO THE CROSSDRESSING FORUM FOR TV/TS/CD/MTF/FTM - PLEASE JOIN TODAY AND HELP BUILD THIS COMMUNITY - PLEASE SHARE YOUR CROSSDRESSING STORIES

The Crossdressing Forum - Please Join Our Transgender Community
Change font size   Print view

Crossdressing advice and tips I have learnt on my journey

The place for your TG story - about yourself and past experiences, any contributions welcome and you can be as short or long in your writing as you like ...
WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PAST ADVENTURES :D

Moderators: Beth, Val Marks, Martina Regis

Crossdressing advice and tips I have learnt on my journey

Postby Martina Regis » Fri May 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Crossdressing is becoming ever more popular and accepted amongst nowaday's more modern as well as accepting society. However, for the majority of crossdressers plus transgender people it’s very exciting to dress in women's clothes but to totally pass as a member of the other sex without any question. If you're like me, when I first started out, it was difficult and even hard to be recognised as a female and I even got laughed at behind my back as a man dressing as a woman. Therefore, I took steps to master how to cross dress plus develop my crossdressing tactics, and new ways to pass and feminization techniques so that no one could even tell that I wasn't a genetic woman.

I have now developed my cross dressing techniques to pass fully 100% as a genetic female however I was once a man, you'll find it easier to try and establish some tested and proven techniques.

Firstly, you must master to dress appropriately within certain guidelines and stick to a general dress code that any other female would stick to for example a shopping trip, a night out or travelling and do not overdress for a casual outgoing or overdress for a night out on the tiles. I have developed my dressing skills over many years having studied female dressing plus this can also enable you to stand out from the crowd for the right reasons, but hold on - you can tweak it to also fade into the background for more subtle situations.

Generating a good dress sense through following general fashion trends as well as this does not mean having to pay lots of money for clothes as in fact charity shops are enormously good for cross dressers but you have to be careful not to buy clothes which can be either too young or too old for you. You can find many high street plus on line shops to obtain your cross dressing supplies and usually they have friendly and helpful staff.

Knowing your dress size and body shape is also very important as having dress plus shoes size information at hand saves humiliation when shopping plus in addition enables you to buy clothes that can fool the eye into generating you look slimmer and more feminine. Nevertheless if you do not have any idea of style or how to cross dress convincingly plus credible you might fall into the trap of shopping for clothes that can make you look larger than you are or indeed look more masculine.

So what cross dressing traps should I then avoid?

Buying shoes that are too big or too small don't fall into the common problem of trying to cram your feet into a smaller size. Seeing a pair of sexy boots at the charity shop and buying them in such a rush and not trying them, is not a great idea, as you may be worried that someone will believe you are buying them for yourself - this is a common problem.

Wearing too much makeup or foundation of the wrong shade for that your skin tone must be avoided at all costs. Keep in mind, that some women wear too much makeup and I am sure you would agree it can build them both enormously obvious plus look like they should be a drag act on stage - avoid too much makeup at all costs. It is not very hard to have really excellent makeup and cosmetics for crossdressing plus transgender but you do need to know where to go for getting them - there are numerous online resources for CD/TV/TS cross dressers makeup as well as cosmetic products.
Welcome to our Crossdressing Forum ©2010 - Become a Valued Member of this Community Today - Join Free !!!

Martina Regis

Return to Transgender Stories and "Coming Out"

REGISTERED USERS PHOTOS/PICS:

CLICK TO VIEW THE LATEST FORUM UPDATES - NEW FEATURES AND ADMIN NOTICES