Join Our Transgender Support Forum Facebook Group
WELCOME TO THE CROSSDRESSING FORUM FOR TV/TS/CD/MTF/FTM - PLEASE JOIN TODAY AND HELP BUILD THIS COMMUNITY - PLEASE SHARE YOUR CROSSDRESSING STORIES

The Crossdressing Forum - Please Join Our Transgender Community
Change font size   Print view

Enigma - TG event in Staffordshire

Tell us about your favourite local cross dresser clubs and gay friendly nightspots or trans gender venues - please only include safe places for all tgirls and boys to stretch their legs and meet others.

Moderators: Beth, Val Marks

Enigma - TG event in Staffordshire

Postby mia » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:28 am

Opening Night 30 September 2010.
Safe environment to dress and spend some time being as you want to be.
Private club venue. Quiet & discrete location. Changing facilities available.
More details to follow soon - please post replies if interested - buffet on opening night
Welcome to our Crossdressing Forum ©2010 - Become a Valued Member of this Community Today - Join Free !!!

mia

Re: Enigma - TG event in Staffordshire

Postby julian » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:10 am

hello im new & interested in this topic, i have little experience & am shy, i live around staffordshire area, only experience i have is maid outfit hold ups heels & wig that i look stupid in !! would like meet sympathetic people whe wont judge my tastes to help me improve my look, i live alone but i have girlfriend who does not know of my interest in this topic.
Welcome to our Crossdressing Forum ©2010 - Become a Valued Member of this Community Today - Join Free !!!

julian

Return to Crossdressing Clubs and Friendly Trans Gender Venues for all Tgirls - MTF & FTM

REGISTERED USERS PHOTOS/PICS:

CLICK TO VIEW THE LATEST FORUM UPDATES - NEW FEATURES AND ADMIN NOTICES