Join Our Transgender Support Forum Facebook Group
WELCOME TO THE CROSSDRESSING FORUM FOR TV/TS/CD/MTF/FTM - PLEASE JOIN TODAY AND HELP BUILD THIS COMMUNITY - PLEASE SHARE YOUR CROSSDRESSING STORIES

The Crossdressing Forum - Please Join Our Transgender Community
Change font size   Print view

Fantasia Fair '10

This is the place is to list any current Transgender news and information, also any upcoming Transgender Events inc. Pride events, TG Activism information and links to educating resources (Strictly No Spam Please) plus any political TG news and updates.

Moderators: Beth, Val Marks, Martina Regis

Fantasia Fair '10

Postby JanBrown » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:29 am

Hi. This is Jan Brown and I'm a new member. I wanted to let you know about an awesome transgender event, Fantasia Fair, coming up October 17-24, 2010 in Provincetown, Massachusetts (on the very tip of Cape Cod). The Fair is the longest running TG conference. I am the programming chair and we have a fantastic group of presenters and events. We use the entire town to host a conference.. many different venues and not just in a hotel silo. I invite you to check out our web site and maybe you'd like to join us. I've also added a fun piece we published earlier this year about attending the Fair. Hope to see you. Huggs, Jan

http://fantasiafair.org

Ten Reasons to attend Fantasia Fair

1. Fantasia Fair offers opportunities to learn from community leaders and knowledgeable professionals, including Chloe Alison Prince, Sandra Cole, Cerise Richards, and Ethan St. Pierre and many others.

2. Fantasia Fair offers over 60 workshops spanning a wide variety of topics– so if you are a crossdresser, transsexual, partner, intersex, or you don’t like using labels, there will be plenty to interest you.

3. Fantasia Fair has a week’s worth of events rather than just a weekend with a few activities.

4. Fantasia Fair is fun! There are events every evening, such as a welcoming reception, the Fantasia Fair Follies, a fashion show, a wine tasting, two formal banquets, and several special events.

5. Fantasia Fair takes place in Provincetown – an LGBT resort town where you can feel safe and respected presenting your gender as you wish.

6. Fantasia Fair doesn't take place in a single, big hotel, but rather in many small venues within walking distance of the center of town.

7. Fantasia Fair is not so big that you get lost in the crowd – you can actually meet and build friendships with everyone attending.

8. Fantasia Fair helps you get the most out of being trans or helps you get the most out of your trans relationship. There's a big emphasis on support for the significant others and there are 2 therapists whose only workshops deals with couples and their concerns.

9. Fantasia Fair helps your local community when you bring back what you have learned to your local support group.

10. Fantasia Fair can help you realize how completely amazing your life is and be grateful for the mentors who wish to support you in your journey ahead.
Welcome to our Crossdressing Forum ©2010 - Become a Valued Member of this Community Today - Join Free !!!

JanBrown

Return to Transgender News, Upcoming Events, TG Activism, and Political Talk

REGISTERED USERS PHOTOS/PICS:

CLICK TO VIEW THE LATEST FORUM UPDATES - NEW FEATURES AND ADMIN NOTICES